General Contracting is the traditional delivery method for construction projects.
Contractors are hired to develop a bid, estimate or budget and put together a qualified team of subcontractors to complete a project per a predefined set of requirements. We are experienced in a wide variety of product types and leverage this experience to ensure we develop the right team for the right project. Not all projects are equal and neither are the contractors and subcontractors. Together, we can put the right team in place to meet your needs.
A brief list of what you can expect our General Contracting Services to look like:
- Enforcing job site safety requirements
- Scope and budget management
- On site management and coordination of subcontractors
- Coordination of all inspections and certifications as required
- Regularly scheduled meetings with project stakeholders
- Management of the project schedule
- Quality control and management
- Management of progress billings and change management
- Management of project communications and administration items
- Close-out documentation and turnover
- Move-in coordination and assistance
- Manage all applicable warranty items